Thursday, January 12, 2012

To burn my face off or...? And Origins eye cream

I bought this Salicylic Acid peel last week from Amazon and received it today. My skin has been really bad lately and cl2425 had just posted about affordable chemical peels. There are some pretty good reviews on Amazon for the product. I was still a little scared and undecided about using a chemical peel, even though I had already purchased it. Just as I was about to put it on after a shower, I noticed that my skin didn't look as bad today. I decided I would put off the peel for when my skin gets gross again. The bottle says it expires 10/13 so I still have some time.
I also bought an eye cream from Origins. It will be my first order from them. It seems to have pretty good reviews. There's a coupon right now that will give you a sample size of GinZing. I bought the Origins to Glow set since it comes with a full size GinZing eye cream with other goodies and a makeup bag. The code was also suppose to give you a sample of VitaZing moisturizer, but that's gone now :( Enter code SUPERSIZE to get the sample of GinZing and free shipping with your order :)

OH! And don't forget to use Ebates before you buy anything online! Ebates is a site that will give you a certain percentage of your online purchase back. I forget to use it a lot of the time. And I buy almost everything online!


No comments:

Post a Comment