Target has some good "temporary price cuts" on ELF (eyes lips face) and Sonia Kashuk right now.
I purchased a Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush for $2.89 (less with the 10% coupon code and if you have a REDcard) and the Hidden Agenda Concealer for $4.99. I've seen a guru on YouTube use the eyeliner brush and the application looked perfect. And I think I've heard some gurus say that they liked the SK concealer.
32 pc. neutral eyeshadows ($2.50) and 100 pc. eyeshadows ($5) are also on sale at Target for 50% off.
Check out the sales for Sonia Kashuk and ELF at Target
- So here is the code for 10% off your Target order: TGTHTT5Z
- And if you have the Target card you get another 5% off as well as free shipping
- Also use Ebates for 3% back of your Target purchase
That's a lot of extra savings on things that are already discounted and cheap to begin with!
The next sort of deal I found is at Smashbox. Their products are pricey as it is, so I tend to stick with the value sets. I'm looking into getting this Click You're It holiday palette. I remember seeing it on Sephora for $49 but the price has now been reduced to $39 on smashbox.com. It's not available anymore on Sephora either after the 20% off sale on sale code.
I haven't purchased this yet but I'm considering it for Tuesday. Why Tuesday you ask? Well, smashbox.com has a Pretty Points loyalty program where if you buy something on Tuesday or Thursday during a certain time, you get an additional free sample. There's also free shipping, birthday gifts, reward points, and other perks. It's worth signing up for, I think. Get all the deets here.
To top it off here are some more savings for Smashbox:
- $15 off a $75 purchase for new members with code WELCOME2
- An extra sample if you order on Tuesday or Thursday
- 4% back if you go through Ebates before you pay
And FINALLY a deal for Freeman skincare. I'm a subscriber of MyGlam, a beauty sample subscription company started by Michelle Phan (YouTube beauty guru for those who are not familiar). It's exactly like birchbox, which I am also a subscriber of. There is a MyGlam special for 3 full size Freeman masks for $10 on freemanbeauty.com The cucumber one is a peel-off mask. I always thought peel-off masks were fun. I've never used these products but the price is right and they're made of "natural" ingredients.
- Use code blogger25 for 25% off
- Free shipping with $25+ (Tip: but I ended up getting 2 of these sets AND applying a 25% off code and still getting free shipping :D)
- Free sample with every order