Thursday, February 3, 2011

Nyx @ Hautelook!


This deal was brought to my attention by Jamie from Public Service Beauty. Nyx products are available at Hautelook for 40% off! Hautelook is a site that sells brand name items for up to 75% off! The only downside is that it takes about 3 weeks for you to get your order. Please note that you do need a hautelook account to see the deals. If anyone needs an invitation to Hautelook, click here :)

Nyx sells quality stuff. I have a few of their items, myself. I would say that they're between drugstore and higher end quality, but at drugstore (or less) prices! You will not be disappointed.

The Nyx sale ends Monday 2/7 at 8:00 AM Pacific. A couple things are already sold out, so hurry.

And ack! I still have not posted my hauls, swatches, and reviews! But they will be posted! Eventually...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment